The Peeples Florist
Full Service Wedding/ Large Event:
- First consultation is FREE!: This a chance to discuss the details of your event. We can chat over coffee or meet somewhere close to you. What is your vision, theme, and style? How can I help make your day more special? Based on the conversation I will provide you with a price quote.
- Once you have committed to using me for your event, I will put together an order form that summarizes your requests. Once signed we can move on to the fun stuff!
- I offer one complimentary, yet optional, guided trip to the hard goods supply store, Shinoda, and one complimentary, yet optional, guided trip to the Floral Trade Center. We will meet at each of the locations. If you would rather not partake in this part of the process, that is totally fine. Additional trips to either location as a result of order changes will result in a small $20 fee.
- Based on your order, I ask that all hard goods be paid for at cost and charge $15 per hour for labor, which will be included in the order form that you sign. This is a great deal for a customer on a budget! Store front florists with large overhead costs must charge way more. Because my studio space is at my house, I am more flexible with my pricing.
- Once we have picked out your flowers and frills, I will take care of the rest! All you have to do is enjoy!
Home Floral Service: Consultation/Instructional Session- $200
- Do you want to create your own event flowers, but need a little guidance through the process?
- I offer a one time 3 hour consultation/instructional session during which I teach you and your family/friends the basics of floral design and help get you started with your event flowers in the comfort of your own home.
- This option is perfect for the bride or party planner that doesn't want to pay retail and is willing to put in a little bit of their own time into the creation of beautiful flowers.
- I will bring basic tools to the session, but all major hard goods and flowers must be purchased ahead of time and are not included in the $200 fee. If you require assistance in making these purchases ahead of time, I am happy to assist.
Small Floral Orders
Do you need just a few arrangements or some corsages and boutonnieres? I am happy to help! Since I do not have a store front to fill, I do not keep flowers on hand unless I have a order. As a result, I typically need 2-3 days notice to fill small orders. I will be able to generate a price quote for you after a brief phone consultation.
Can't find what you are looking for? Give me a call and we can discuss your needs.