RSS

Flowers for the Community
Gifts For Friends
Weddings
powered by

My Blog

Fibonacci Number Sequence

In flower class yesterday we had the opportunity to create our own design with the flowers that were in the cooler. I choose to put together a simple elegant design using the Fibonacci number sequence. Fibonacci created a series of numbers in which each subsequent number is the sum of the previous two (example: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13...). These numbers and ratios continually appear in nature and help our eye determine if something is beautiful or not. In floral design, we use this sequence to help balance our arrangements and increase the perception of beauty. In the arrangement above I originally used 3 stems of  white lilies, 5 stems of china mums, and a some fern as filler. In looking at it I thought it lacked dimension and did not have anything unique. I stuck with the Fibonacci number sequence and added two rolled aspidistras leaves and 1 black millet. I think it gave the arrangement more balance and made it more interesting to the eye.

27 Comments to Fibonacci Number Sequence:

Comments RSS
gramma pat on Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:15 PM
Very beautiful Megan. The arrangements you have made are breathtaking. Keep up the great work,

essay services reviews on Monday, January 07, 2019 2:10 AM
The flower arrangements that she did is truly amazing. The flowers looked really beautiful and indeed breathtaking. I hope that you would show us more samples of your flower arrangements. You have great potential to be a really great florist. I hope that you would continue on exploring your talent in flower arrangement. I am deeply honored to be able to observe your wonderful work with flowers. I hope that one day I would get to have you arrange flowers that I will use for my house.

Multiskills - EWP Training Melbourne on Sunday, May 04, 2014 6:08 AM
Pretty interesting post thank you for sharing.

www on Sunday, August 24, 2014 7:56 PM
Ideally that it was seconds. 70 cm. Each house needs to be found in a normal manner this particular offer will be definitely useful

do my essay australia on Monday, October 08, 2018 5:41 AM
Yes, teacher should also give the examples of his own life experiences and he should also encourage to the students to give the examples of their own lives. This is very beautiful way of learning in the classroom in very short time.

logo design on Friday, November 30, 2018 6:02 AM
This is very useful post for me and it helps me a lot. Thank you so much for this and have a great time.

Lasik in dubai on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 4:34 AM
It's good to read this article right now. If not, I may miss a lot of something important from you.

897798 on Friday, January 04, 2019 12:39 AM
9878

best essay writers uk on Sunday, January 06, 2019 4:27 AM
You can use that as a florist? Wow, that's really cool. I love that idea.

Valentine week 2019 starting soon on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:56 PM
intensely dwell on the really great things in life the way we intensely dwell on the negative things in life.

Best LASIK Center Near me on Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:27 AM
Useful information lot of new thing getting a full of chance and make it easy to understand.

Lasik in dubai on Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:43 AM
Hey I am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something again and aid others such as you helped me.

465 on Monday, March 18, 2019 12:47 AM
65465

Yenna on Monday, April 08, 2019 3:14 AM
Y

dissertations service on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 7:51 AM
I love flowers! I love receiving flowers from my husband every year on Valentine's day. Giving flowers to a significant other makes the other person feel that he/she is loved and cherished. Flowers are also sweet things to give to convey nice thoughts to friends and other loved ones during birthdays and other important occasions. Mother's Day is coming up. So, I would be sure to give flowers to my mom in a few weeks! Pink colored flowers would make the best Mother's Day gifts.

latest hollywood jacket on Sunday, May 19, 2019 8:40 PM
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything

pay for essay writing on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:45 AM
There is a huge list of those buyers who always wanted to know more about science and other platforms, it would be a nice way if you check this out. If you are looking forward to our platforms then please go through the collection given below.

writing assignment on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 12:36 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

Buy Captain Ameri on Friday, June 14, 2019 12:36 AM
This is very inspirational and a very motivating material for all of us. I am glad that I have seen this post. The things that was acknowledge by our works will surely help us to achieve more awards in our life in the future. This post will surely help us in our battles that we will face

Blade Runner Trench Co on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2:41 AM
Well, this blog gives information about the latest design which is so beautiful and costly as well. We can buy this online and many people do really like such type of designs posts and I too. Thanks for sharing it!

essay helper on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 3:00 AM
I have been looking forward to know about these things that I was interested to know about same issue from a while. This is a new type of art that I have been willing to know from the very first time in a while.

assignment crux uk on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 3:00 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

ben on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:42 AM
thanks

dragon city update on Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:48 AM
Dragon City is very addictive and popular with children and even young people. It has 100 million users worldwide.

Thor Avengers Endgame Jacket on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 5:41 AM
Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post. Keep it up!!

Top 10 Air hammer on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:31 PM
Find here online price details of companies

Random video chat on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:03 AM
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I StumbleUpon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read content from other authors and practice something from their web sites.