RSS

Flowers for the Community
Gifts For Friends
Weddings
powered by

My Blog

Round Bridal Bouquet

Back in flower class and it feels so good!!!! Last night was bouquet class! Betty, my flower teacher, said that it was a little too tight and bunched together. People can not appreciate each individual bloom. She also suggested that I could have worked some of the sword fern into the middle to help tie everything together. This is what I love about class! Honest and caring feedback that will help me improve:) love the color pallet and the overall feel of the bouquet.

6 Comments to Round Bridal Bouquet:

Comments RSS
Christina on Friday, August 23, 2013 3:14 PM
Pretty, I like it! Great job Megan :)
Reply to comment

debbie on Friday, September 06, 2013 9:21 PM
remember this color palette for my wedding...one day...let's hope.
Reply to comment

Eme Smith on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:05 AM
Flowers are the most essential things in a wedding and the bridal bouquet should be eye catching enough, so as to get the bride in notice. As wedding dress of the bride came in different design, so same is the case with wedding bouquets. There are various designs and styles of bouquets with different flowers such as rose, lily, peony, tulip, orchid and many more. Round bridal bouquets are ever green and they are the simplest to make. The comination of yellow and pink flowers is really very alluring.
Reply to comment

adresy on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:01 PM
Tailored to wants of your family members cooking area units are helpful and really easily transportable for day to day use to decide how your personal new kitchen will need to seem like and exactly characteristics to meet
Reply to comment

Sandy Flowers on Saturday, November 01, 2014 6:52 AM
Great web site, you provide some useful stuff for your visitors to relish. Good luck with the site, thanks a lot, from Mrs Flowers.
Reply to comment

australian writing on Thursday, October 18, 2018 5:47 AM
I think, it is outstandingly important for every association to give the things to the overall public as shown by their needs, and associations ought to examine for the better aftereffect of their association. Without inspect, it's difficult to get positive results to enhance the business.
Reply to comment